Our Education Ministry began in September 1937 in the original Anderson farmhouse.
An increase of enrollment led to the building of the first brick school building and the convent in 1948. The building and grounds have been renovated and added to over the years.
A football field and stadium escalated the sports program, which began when Stagmaier Gym was built in 1953. In 1956 the covered walkway from the church to the school was added. The school also added four classrooms and the cafeteria size was doubled. In 1987, a third school building was built. This building consists of four classrooms, a school library, and a computer lab.